Sales Associate - California
Company: Express, Inc.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
This is a unique and exciting time to join Express. Since launching
our EXPRESSway Forward strategy in 2020, we have been steadily
advancing a transformation from being known as a store in the mall
to a brand with a purpose, powered by a styling community. We
believe that clothes can serve a higher purpose to make people look
the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel, and
our Express brand purpose - We Create Confidence & Inspire
Self-Expression - speaks to the role our brand can play in their
Today, we are reimagining our retail and outlet stores with a
spirit of hospitality so everyone who walks through our doors has a
positive experience and leaves wanting to be a part of Generation
Express. We call our stores 'Style Studios' and our sales associate
teams 'Style Squads' - and they are the most important part of our
transformation. Our culture is defined by three values - Express
Yourself, Express Together, Express Success - and we invite you to
join us and help build, activate and amplify the Express styling
For more information about Express, Inc. please visit
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a great in-store
shopping experience for customers. The Sales Associate assists with
additional tasks including, but not limited to, stocking, cleaning,
and folding merchandise.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor, checkout, fitting
room, and stock room to ensure the store is safe and inviting to
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the safety of
all our associates and customers.
- Assist with product launch changes according to company
Provide a Great Customer Experience
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience
- Process transactions quickly and accurately reducing the
customers wait time.
- Positively resolve customer service-related issues as they
arise and determine resolution or escalate further - communicate
all issues and resolutions to Store Management.
- Drive credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits
and encouraging customers to participate.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 0-2 of relevant job experience - minimum 6
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Meets physical requirements
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
- Previous reatil experience preferred
- Customer service skills and ability to interact with
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team
If you would like to know more about the California Consumer
Privacy Act click -here.
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in
hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any
federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires
individuals authorized for employment in the United
States.Notification to Agencies: - -Please note that Express does
not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters
or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service
Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific
requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any
third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Inc., Arcadia , Sales Associate - California, Sales , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!