Sales Associate - Santa Anita
Company: Express, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
This is a unique and exciting time to join Express. Since
launching our EXPRESSway Forward strategy in 2020, we have been
steadily advancing a transformation from being known as a store in
the mall to a brand with a purpose, powered by a styling community.
We believe that clothes can serve a higher purpose to make people
look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel,
and our Express brand purpose - We Create Confidence & Inspire
Self-Expression - speaks to the role our brand can play in their
lives. Today, we are reimagining our retail and outlet stores with
a spirit of hospitality so everyone who walks through our doors has
a positive experience and leaves wanting to be a part of Generation
Express. We call our stores 'Style Studios' and our sales associate
teams 'Style Squads' - and they are the most important part of our
transformation. Our culture is defined by three values - Express
Yourself, Express Together, Express Success - and we invite you to
join us and help build, activate and amplify the Express styling
community. The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a great
in-store shopping experience for customers. The Sales Associate
assists with additional tasks including, but not limited to,
stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise. Flawless Execution
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor, checkout, fitting
room, and stock room to ensure the store is safe and inviting to
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the safety of
all our associates and customers.
- Assist with product launch changes according to company SOP.
Provide a Great Customer Experience
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
- Process transactions quickly and accurately reducing the
customers wait time.
- Positively resolve customer service-related issues as they
arise and determine resolution or escalate further - communicate
all issues and resolutions to Store Management.
- Drive credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits
and encouraging customers to participate. Other essential functions
may occur as directed by your supervisor. Essential Qualifications
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 0-2 of relevant job experience - minimum 6
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Meets physical requirementsPreferred Qualifications (skills and
- Customer service skills and ability to interact with
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a teamClosing The company will consider employment for
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a matter consistent
with Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. If
you would like to know more about the California Consumer Privacy
Act clickhere . As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not
discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the
basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express
only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United
Notification to Agencies:Please note that Express does not accept
unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or
employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service
Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific
requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any
third-parties for hires made. Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
Keywords: Express, Inc., Arcadia , Sales Associate - Santa Anita, Sales , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!