Regional Technical Service Representative
Company: LaserStar Technologies Corporation
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Regional Technical Service Representative Position
DescriptionLaser Welding & Marking Product Lines -The Regional
Technical Service Representative will perform service activities in
the assigned region for the assigned product line(s). -The
individual is required to live within the assigned territory and
support current and new customer accounts. - -Responsibilities
include maintain complete technical knowledge of the assigned
products lines, communicate with existing clients, troubleshoot,
perform failure analysis, configure quotations, track service
work-orders, physically perform -equipment repairs, travel within
the territory for day or overnight trips . -ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. -Other duties may be
- Establishes and maintains contact with existing customers and
actively participates in service effort to support all clients.
- Travel throughout assigned region to call on regular and
prospective customers to service equipment. -Travel time could be
up to 50% during the year.
- Quote pricing and relay information to all pertinent parties.
-Develop, track and ensure that quotations are completed and sent
out to the customer on a timely basis. -
- Develop, complete and submit all service orders.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of
service repair and delivery schedules.
- Turn in all reports such as call reports, expense reports.
- Train and certify dealers and customers on service skill sets
- Enter new customer data and other service data for current
customers into computer databases.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the customers in
- Maintain and care for the company vehicle (if applicable),
products in consignment, and other company property.
- Attend training sessions or seminars and service as required by
- Travel to remote corporate locations as needed to obtain
additional training and instruction.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive in Charge of the
Service Department or designee.
QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, the candidate must
have 3+ years of previous service experience in laser systems or
HVAC or other electromechanical equipment. -Candidate must be able
to travel, including overnight trips or longer. -Candidate must be
proficient or capable of using computers and various word
processing, database, spreadsheet, sales software (Windows).
EDUCATIONDegree in Engineering or Electronics
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSValid Drivers License and
clean MVR record & BCI record.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSMust be able to lift and move equipment (lift up to
50 lbs), the ability to transport equipment on roadways, off
roadways, in the field, and during inclement weather, etc. -Must be
able to travel overnight or longer. The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
-Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to execute the necessary functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENTTravel is predominantly via automobile and by air.
-The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. -
COMPENSATION: -Commensurate with experience. Please contact
---BENEFITS: - LaserStar Technologies provides agenerous benefit
package that includes medical & dental plans with competitiveco-pay
premium rates; company-paid life insurance, telemedicine; optional
lifeinsurance, time off benefits after 90 days which increases with
tenure;bereavement leave; 401(k) matching program and more!This
position is available at the following LaserStar locations:
-LaserStar Technologies Corporation20 East Foothill Boulevard,
Suite 128Arcadia, CA 91006
Keywords: LaserStar Technologies Corporation, Arcadia , Regional Technical Service Representative, Sales , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!