Company: Barnhart School
Posted on: November 20, 2022
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance worker to perform
upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible
for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and
ensure facilities are tidy and functional. Being reliable with a
keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The
ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge.
You must possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
* Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
* Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps
on walls etc.
* Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
* Install appliances and equipment
* Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
* Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
* Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g.
* Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
* Collaborate with workers and other professionals during
* Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
* Proven experience as assistant director or other similar
* Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
* Experience using hand and electrical tools
* Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
* Very good communication and interpersonal skills
* Physical stamina and dexterity
* High school diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
All employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 (or show
proof of exemption). Employees must wear masks at all times (except
* Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
* Maintenance/Janitorial: 1 year (Required)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Barnhart School, Arcadia , Maintenance/Janitorial Worker, Professions , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!