International Logistics and Operations Coordinator
Company: Blue Signal Search
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Our client is a major player in the agriculture and farming
industry. They are a global company that provides crop production
and farming products such as include liquid fertilizers and
high-volume media. They are looking for an International Logistics
and Operations Coordinator to assist with supply chain and
operational services including planning, analysis, and support.
The International Logistics and Operations Coordinator will be
responsible for supporting international imports, customs
clearance, procurement, inventory control, inbound sales support,
and logistics. This individual work cross-functionally to
coordinate orders throughout the entire fulfillment process.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan
including generous PTO package, 401(K), and medical plan.
- Relaxed work environment offering flexible hours, and an
outstanding company culture.
- Opportunity for growth and upward mobility as the company
continues to grow.
- Exceptional opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand
skillset in logistics, purchasing, distribution, customer service,
- Globally connected company with a strong industry
- High visibility within the team and the ability to make an
impact on the company's direction.
- Support customer order processing by receiving, ensuring
accuracy, and managing shipment logistics.
- Act as the first point of contact for suppliers and customers
regarding order inquiries and order placements.
- Utilize ERP system to process orders, maintain stock levels,
and other administrative tasks.
- Manage shipment tracking, defect analysis, and exception
- Perform data quality check for inbound sales flows from order
submission to delivery.
- Conduct data entries and analysis to support supply chain
- Communicate with multiple international vendors to ensure
proper documentation and order fulfillment.
- Manage customer issues and shipping errors as the arise.
- Coordinate with all internal, cross-functional teams to ensure
order fulfillment, including the warehouse, suppliers, 3PL, and
- Ensure excellent documentation on all order processing,
implementing organized and simple filling systems.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards and internal
policies and controls for procurement.
- 5+ years of logistics/inbound/outbound shipping, import customs
clearance, operations, or supply chain experience at the
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize large
amount of data points and project management tasks.
- Proficiency in ERP systems and inventory control software.
- Excellent communication skills; by phone, email, and
- Self-starter mentality with ability to work independently with
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Arcadia , International Logistics and Operations Coordinator, Professions , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!