Beauty Account Coordinator
Posted on: September 23, 2022
About Macys is proudly Americas Department Store. Theres a
reason weve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for
fashion, value and celebration. Macys is also known for giving back
to our communities. The magic of Macys ultimately comes alive in
our stores, and our store colleagues are the ones making it happen.
They provide outstanding customer service, create a memorable
shopping experience, and drive sales results. A store position at
Macys (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to
explore the world of retail. Some of Macys top executives started
their careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store
positions are ideal for forming relationships, building teams, and
developing leadership skills to grow your career at Macys. Macys
stores are ideal for building capability in creating partnerships,
building teams, and developing the leaders of tomorrow. Macys is
the Academy for retail careers. Our store management team has the
privilege to lead, manage, and inspire a diverse and creative team
in delivering store results. Part business consultant, part
relationship guru, and 100% leader, youll contribute and
collaborate to drive the business forward. With frequent
opportunities to advance, joining our store management team puts
you on a fast-track to career success. Job Overview The Account
Coordinator is the advocate for driving sales as the category/brand
expert in Cosmetics for assigned stores/brands. Focus will be on
elevating the store experience through extensive product knowledge
and training, best in class customer service and collaborating and
influencing store partners. The Account Coordinator will direct
consistent store execution by being knowledgeable and strategic
business partners, identifying opportunities. The Account
Coordinator will strategize and lead the execution of Beauty events
to drive sales and cultivate an environment of continuous learning
for all Beauty Colleagues on the floor. The Account Coordinator
leads the elevation of service by empowering all Beauty associates
to become beauty experts, and support multi-brand selling across
the floor. The Account Coordinator will also perform other duties
as assigned. Essential Functions
- Analyze business results (store, category, brand, product,
etc.) in order to identify and surface sales-driving opportunities
to achieve goals.
- Communicate clear concise priorities, strategies and direction
to Division and stores teams. Communication should be written, in
person, and virtual as needed and tailored to the appropriate
- Collaborate with Regional Merchandise Execution, Beauty Field
Directors, and Stores partners to support growth in stores.
- Lead and participate in event execution, including corporate,
promotional, vendor launch events and virtual events. Lead local
event strategy, planning, and execution. Work with store, and
division partners to plan and execute both in store and virtual
events. Perform post-event analysis.
- Prepare for, participate in, and follow-up on store visits and
pre-season planning meetings. Partner stores and plan for both in
person and/or virtual visits to support store growth.
- Develop collaborative relationships with vendors; communicate
priorities and needs.
- Direct, observe and assess consistent execution based on
national execution guidelines and standards (i.e. planograms,
fixture placement, visual/collateral); collaborate with corporate
and store partners to accomplish. Ensure local, store, and vendor
execution aligns with national guidelines and standards. Identify
areas of opportunities; own solutions to store for corrective
- Visit competition; observe and evaluate competitive
opportunities; communicate findings to central and regional teams.
People, Selling, & Training
- 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of retail management experience, preferably in
- Be a change agent; encourage self and others to challenge the
status quo with forward thinking strategies.
- Demonstrate and drive excellent service and selling through
reinforcing customer-centric culture among Beauty Advisors.
- Work closely with Beauty CSX and Counter Managers to set
coaching priorities for the department.
- Focus leaders on customer acquisition through clientelling
using MyClient to enhance client relationships and loyalty.
- Support leaders in training store colleagues, reinforce and
monitor colleague engagement and completion of education
requirements and learnings.
- Support vendor partnerships and align with corporate teams to
ensure all product training is relevant and aimed at educating
store teams on improving selling techniques.
- Recognize store team performance during visits. Reinforce and
support department objectives by connecting brand success with the
overall growth of the Beauty department.
- Support the onboarding of new Beauty Leaders, and Beauty
- Support Store Leadership in hiring and recruiting Beauty team
members at assigned brand.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality.
Qualifications and Competencies Effectively communicate and present
information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers,
and all levels of internal and external business partners. Ability
to effectively plan and execute strategies. Ability to monitor and
maneuver workflow to achieve priorities. Ability to work a flexible
schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends,
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Physical Requirements Requires periods of walking, standing,
communicating, reaching, crouching and climbing ladders Frequent
use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job
functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability
to process register transactions Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
Travel Requirements Travel Required 50% - - Candidates in Colorado:
Click here for - -and here to . - - Candidates in Connecticut:
Click here for Candidates in Nevada: Click here for Required
Keywords: Macy's, Arcadia , Beauty Account Coordinator, Other , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!