Senior Research Associate - Cell Biology
Posted on: September 16, 2022
- Perform flow cytometry-based characterization of CAR-T cells
and functional assays to measure T cell activation, proliferation
(CFSE) and cytotoxicity.
- Immunophenotype CAR-T products under different conditions to
evaluate exhaustion and persistence using flow cytometry.
- Proficiently use flow cytometry analysis software (Flowjo, FCS
express, etc..) and precisely document data using Excel, GraphPad
Prism, Powerpoint, Photoshop, etc
- Process blood products for or immune cell subsets (T and NK)
using magnetic bead-based technologies (MACs column or EasySep) and
optimize culture conditions for expansion and banking.
- Execute lentiviral/adenoviral production, concentration and
quantitation assays (Flow cytometry, ELISA and qPCR).
- Assist generation of novel lentiviral CAR constructs using
molecular biology techniques (PCR, Gibson cloning).
- Support development of engineered mammalian cell lines and
validation. Assist in creating and revising Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP) for production and validation of viral vectors and
- Routinely passage and maintain cell banks (tumor cell lines and
- Maintain and trouble shoot scientific instruments to ensure
- Precisely plan and execute lab work, analyze data and keep
records up to date and demonstrate ability to track them with
clarity.Skills & Qualifications:
- Antibody experience
- Molecular biology experience
- Dna manipulation/joining pieces of dna together (dna
- Cell engineering
- Experience in phage display library construction, antibody
engineering or affinity maturation of antibodies . 3-4 years
- Cell based assayy & mammalian cell culturing Bachelors + 5 yrs
of experience OR Masters + 2 years experience
- Experience: mammalian cell culture, antibody & phage display
technology, assays, dna, pcr About Actalent: Actalent connects
passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives
in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Arcadia , Senior Research Associate - Cell Biology, Other , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!