Manager, Operations, Orchid Arcadia
Company: Orchid Orthopedics
Posted on: September 14, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Manager, Operations, leads a manufacturing area. He/she is
responsible for executing manufacturing, customer satisfaction,
productivity, and talent strategies aligned with our global
The Manager, Operations, reports to the Director, Operations.
No Shift ($0) (United States of America)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Leads supervisor(s) and employees directly engaged in
shop-floor processes or operations. Ensures that the process/area
maintains operations by managing employee performance and
- Supervises work activities and resourcing for manufacturing
products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity
- Manages production budget to adhere to overtime, labor, and
- Utilizes knowledge of continuous improvement concepts to
improve plant efficiency and productivity. Uses A3 process.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, employee
performance, product quality and delivery.
- Reports department metrics daily, prepares report for and
participates in Gemba walks.
- Lead and develop team members following the One Orchid global
talent management approach to select, manage, and develop our best
team. Ensure the growth of our positive business culture through
behaviors that align with our core values and leadership
- Ensure team members have the required knowledge and skills
prior to performing job duties independently, including conducting,
documenting and evaluating training effectiveness.
- Support quality and compliance by adhering to all Quality
Management Systems (QMS) documentation requirements and
establishing/supporting plan(s) to meet/exceed Key Performance
Indicators (KPIs) for Quality that support Safety, Compliance, Six
Sigma Quality, On-Time Delivery (OTD) and financial
- Support quality and compliance by adhering to all procedures,
work instructions, and forms per the Quality Management Systems
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
2+ Years Supervising/Managing a Team (Required), 5+ Years of
Experience in a Manufacturing Environment (Required)
High School Or Equivalent Required, , , Bachelor - Business,
Manufacturing, Engineering, or Related Field
None - ---
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS THAT ENABLE SUCCESS
Business Acumen (Working Experience), Change Leadership (Working
Experience), Coaching (Working Experience), Communication (Working
Experience), Influence (Working Experience), Leadership (Working
Experience), Problem Solving (Working Experience)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
- Ability to help people live a longer, more active life
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Ability to work in an organization that values:
- Integrity First: We do the right thing
- Teamwork: We are one Orchid
- Results: Our results matter
- Frequently requires standing and/or walking.
- Frequently requires manual dexterity, using hands to handles or
- Frequently requires computer work.
- Occasionally requires stooping, kneeling, bending, reaching, or
- Requires close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to focus.
- Willing and able to work long hours including overtime as
- Candidates offered employment may be required to submit to a
pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug-screening
based on position requirements
- Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work
in the United States through eVerify
EOE, including disability/vets
Keywords: Orchid Orthopedics, Arcadia , Manager, Operations, Orchid Arcadia, Other , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!