General Sales Manager
Company: Rusnak Auto Group
Posted on: June 1, 2021
The mission of this position is to contribute to the success of
Rusnak Automotive Group (the Company) by driving the growth and
performance at the sales department level, and meet the Strategic
Plan elements. This individual will implement best business
practices and The Rusnak Standard to deliver superior client and
Effectively and Efficiently Develops and Manages Financial Goals
- Develops sales financial goals (budgets) with GM and monitors
these goals on an ongoing basis.
- Analyzes market and franchise data to develop growth plan and
identify areas of opportunity.
- Works with department managers on an ongoing basis to ensure
that revenue targets are met.
- Develops and implements cost control strategies with the
- Monitors sales & profitability on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Works with the GM to develop action plans to correct
performance as necessary.
Effectively and Efficiently Engages in Strategic Planning for
- Actively participates in the corporate planning process with
- Works with General Manager to develop the corporate plan for
- Works with GM to evaluate performance and develop strategies
for improving the performance against the corporate plan.
- Analyzes current market conditions and their correlation with
the corporate plan for the franchise.
- Evaluates department personnel with the GM to ensure we
continually have the right candidate at the right time for the
Consistently Engages With Franchise Management to Monitor and
Improve Personnel Development
- Develops and works with GM to execute a plan to continuously
improve the franchise personnel capabilities.
- Develops relationships externally to reach out and solicit
highly qualified candidates who would add to the franchise
- Assists in the recruiting and interviewing for franchise
- Works with the management team to develop and implement
on-going sales team improvement plans.
- Works with sales team to establish their annual goals using
tools such as the Ann that support the corporate strategy and are
consistent with their role descriptions.
- Coaches, develops and serves as a resource to team
- Monitors the performance of team members towards their annual
goals. Ensures team members complete all required manufacturer
Effectively and Efficiently Develops and Maintains Manufacturer
- Develops appropriate relationships with manufacturer-partners
to enhance the reputation of the group.
- Ensures at all times that RAG meets or exceeds a high ethical
standard in the eyes of the manufacturers.
- Ensures that the RAG meets the expectations of the manufacturer
Effectively and Efficiently Manages Product Marketing and
Inventory for Franchise
- Manages the incoming and current inventory in the new car
department to ensure the right mix and quantity to meet corp.
- Manages the used car inventory to ensure the correct mix of
product and fulfill the requirements for inventory total dollar
amount, aging and days supply.
- Ensures new car & used car inventory is displayed appropriately
to maximize merchandising potential.
- Works with GM and Marketing Department to develop effective
- Experience Required: A minimum of (5) years in position of
Automotive Sales/Finance Manager or similar positions in Automotive
High School Diploma/GED : Required
Valid CA Driver License, Valid CA Sales License
Keywords: Rusnak Auto Group, Arcadia , General Sales Manager, Other , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!