Company: Methodist Hospital
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Creates and implements proactive recruitment strategies to ensure
the employment and retention of high quality staff. Is responsible
for those tasks pertinent to the recruitment, interviewing,
employment and orientation preparation of new employees for
assigned departments. Performs various clerical tasks necessary to
generate accurate employee records.
Essential Competencies/Performance Expectations:
- Assures that appropriate forms are completed and all
information is accurate and valid prior to the start date of all
new employees. Proper ID must be photocopied and documented.
- Continually investigates candidate-generating resources.
- Coordinates participation in, sets up display, and works at job
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups,
and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Initiates proper recruitment techniques including advertising,
interviews applicants, checks references and refers qualified
applicants to Department Managers for competitive evaluation.
- Interprets Hospital policy for Department Managers and
employees when required.
- Keeps accurate records on advertising costs relative to
- Maintains current listing of job openings available to the
- Make public presentations at schools, organizations, and job
fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Performs special projects or other Human Resource Department
functions as required.
- Receives requests from assigned departments for additional,
replacement, or temporary personnel.
- Upon selection of an applicant, coordinates timely completion
of new hire paperwork and arranges for pre-employment requirements
and coordinates reporting and orientation dates.
- Ability to collect, organize and interpret data from interviews
and recommend effective placement of applicants.
- Ability to perform clerical duties with strict time limitations
and frequent interruptions.
- Average typing skills with emphasis on accuracy.
- Dependable and trustworthy with all confidential matters.
- Must possess a high level of communication and interpersonal
- Thorough knowledge of State and Federal Equal Employment
Opportunity laws and interviewing techniques.
- 2 years experience in a Human Resources Department with
increasing professional responsibilities preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a recruiter, required. Bachelor's
degree may substitute for experience requirement.
- Healthcare recruitment experience, preferred
- At least 1-2 years of experience using an ATS, preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience sourcing candidates, preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience conducting interviews and screening
- At least 2 years of experience with a requisition load of 50 or
more requisitions, preferred.Education:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent combination of
education, training, and experience.Licensure/Certification:
- PHR certification preferred.
- MAB Certification. New-hires must obtain within 6 months of
Keywords: Methodist Hospital, Arcadia , Recruiter, Human Resources , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!