Retail Seasonal Stock Associate (part-time) - 360
Posted on: November 25, 2022
HALLMARK - Because Connecting With Each Other Has Never Been
This part-time opportunity is located at our Hallmark Corporate
owned Gold Crown store in Westfield Santa Anita in Arcadia, CA.
You'll add value to one of the world's most iconic consumer brands
and be part of our company with a life-affirming purpose to inspire
meaningful connections. Our products, content and experiences aim
to enrich all lives by making a genuine difference in every life,
every day, and our business is focused on bringing the value and
relevance of Diversity and Inclusion to every brand, product and
person we touch.
Our overarching enterprise D&I Framework and plans demonstrate
our belief and value in having an diverse and inclusive workforce.
Hallmark's D&I efforts will continue to represent ongoing
progress and reinforce our commitment, as will our intentional
focus on bringing more diverse talent into our business and onto
our teams. Also, Hallmark has been recognized as one of Forbes 2020
Best Employers for Diversity, Women and New Grads.
Are you the person who wants to inspire meaningful relationships
and enhance people's lives? Do you like to celebrate others? Do you
take pride in everything you do? If so, we're looking for YOU to
join our team!
BENEFITS AND PERKS: Good for You, Good for your Family and Good for
- Take care of you and yours:
- Savings/401(K) plan with 3% company match. Retail Sales Leads
and Store Associates are part of the RSG Savings Plan which offers
a 60% company match on employee contributions up to 5%. The
employee is eligible after completing 1000 hours of service in
first anniversary year or in any calendar year thereafter.
- Investment assistance.
- Part-time employees with a work schedule in HR Direct of less
than 30 hours are not eligible for Hallmark's group health and
welfare benefits. These employees have access to a variety of other
voluntary benefits through hallmarkvoluntarybenefits.com ;
including dental, vision, critical illness, accident insurance,
hospital indemnity and minimum essential coverage (preventive
- And more!
- Like a 40% shopping discount on merchandise purchased in a CSG
- As well as a variety of local and national discounts made
available by PerkSpot.
WHAT WE DO AND HOW WE DO IT:
At Hallmark Gold Crown, we believe that it is our mission to help
change the world, one moment, one celebration, one relationship at
a time. We take this mission seriously. Our customers invite
Hallmark into their lives to help them show how much they care - to
commemorate life's most special occasions, provide comfort
through-life's most trying times, and the everyday moments in
WHO YOU ARE:
Someone who believes in the power of caring and connection to
change the world. You nurture relationships and honor traditions.
You find opportunities in life's many moments - big and small,
happy and sad, expected and unexpected - to show how much you care.
You love working with people and are naturally helpful and
affirming. You often go the extra mile to make a day, lift a
spirit, warm a heart, or lighten a load. You know that it truly is
the little things in life that make the biggest difference.
- Processes seamless retail orders include Ship from Store, Buy
Online Pick up in Store and Curbside to company standards.
- Supports and ensures execution of all shipment receiving and
- Partners with appropriate leader to direct shipment placement
- Performs audits and processes damages in timely and accurate
- Oversees and executes markdowns in a timely and accurate
- Manages shipment supplies and fixtures and communicates needs
to the leadership team.
- Maintains company standards of neat, clean, and organized
Additional Responsibilities may include:
- Creating and maintaining a warm, inviting, easy-to-navigate
- Forming and sustaining relationships with customers - getting
to know them and their needs and providing excellent service.
- Building and sharing expertise on products, promotions,
services, and brand rewards programs - relevant and customized to
the unique and wide range of shopper needs, relationships, and
- Helping and affirming customers in finding the perfect card and
gift solutions to fulfill their missions of caring and
- Sharing and showcasing stories and communities of caring to
reinforce the cycle of kindness.
- Making the interaction easy and convenient for shoppers by
effectively handling store operations -- product replenishment &
merchandising, ringing sales, processing shipments, managing
- Delivering an exceptional consumer shopping experience that
leaves guests feeling inspired, enabled, affirmed, and eager to
- Working as a team to help meet the sales goals for the store by
ensuring each customer leaves with everything they needed and a few
things they didn't know they needed!
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (required to be considered)
- At least 16 years of age with ability to meet work permit
requirements, if applicable.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the
business, including, events, holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Ability to continuously stand/walk; frequently push/pull;
occasionally bend/stoop/crawl/reach above shoulders/kneel; climb a
ladder, and carry up to 40 pounds, e.g., fixture parts and
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer focused, with an ability to communicate effectively
with customers and employees.
- Strong sense of urgency, flexibility, and willingness to adapt
- Proficiency and comfort using a computer and other
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986,
Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only
individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States.
Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment.
Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the
Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in
connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing
Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the
urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory
You must show how you meet the qualifications (listed above) in a
resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience
and education application fields. Principals only please. Accepted
file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.
Hallmark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental
disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran
status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Stock, Retail Sales, Seasonal, Part Time, Retail
Keywords: Hallmark, Arcadia , Retail Seasonal Stock Associate (part-time) - 360, Hospitality & Tourism , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!