Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: June 22, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychologists in the area,
who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical
excellence.We offer Psychologists:
- Compensation range of $120K to $165K based on productivity
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.Psychologists are a critical part of
our clinical team. We're seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in California, including a
Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent
- Graduate of an APA accredited program
- Must be able to work a minimum of 30 hoursTo learn more about
this position contact Jackie at jackie.Kalpin@lifestance.com
About LifeStance HealthLifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Arcadia , Psychologist (PsyD/PhD), Healthcare , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!