Posted on: May 14, 2022
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others?
Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts
with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve
your life's best work.What You'll Do It is time to take your career
to the next level. As a Medical Assistant at Optum, you will learn
from health care experts as you work side by side to provide care
for patients in a clinic setting. You will build meaningful
relationships with patients, their family members, health care
providers and office staff while providing high quality direct
patient care. -We'll offer you more than talent, resources and
can-do culture. We'll offer you a chance to improve the lives of
others while helping improve the lives of millions.What Work Will
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
- Location: Arcadia
- Specialty: Palliative CareWhat's required?
- High school degree/GED (preferred) or equivalent
- You're a graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant
- You're Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers (AHA) or
CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross)
- You have up to one year of experience as a Medical
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this
role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and
local regulations as well as all client requirements and will
obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure
compliance.It'd be even better if:
- You're a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA).
- You have a Phlebotomy certificate.
- You've worked as a Medical Assistant for more than a year.
- You've had 1+ years' experience in a specialty field.
- UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to
report their COVID-19 vaccination status.Careers with Optum. Here's
the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant
objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum, part
of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together
some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health
care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you,
that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated
challenges that matter. Here you'll find incredible ideas in one
incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's
best work.Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its
affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated
medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required
to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Optum, Arcadia , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!