Physical Therapy Assistant
Company: A-List Therapy Group, LLC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
A List Therapy Group is seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant
to treat patients in the Home Health setting in Los Angeles County.
A List Therapy Group is Therapist owned and operated so we
understand what it takes to be in the field. We thrive on providing
exceptional services to patients throughout Southern
Clinicians choose their own schedule and coverage areas; streamline
- Quick and easy documentation
- Be your own boss. work where you want.
- Make your own schedule
- Support staff always here to help. Training provided.
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Job
- The Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) provides physical therapy
services & care to patients, under the direction of a Physical
Therapist and according to the physician's plan of care.
- They provide exercise, instruction, therapeutic Activities;
Manual Treatment; and gait and balance training.
- Educate patients/families in basic home safety and medical
equipment safety as applicable to services provided.
- Coordinate physical therapy services with other agency
personnel by participating in care.
- Make your own schedule and complete follow up visits following
a PT evaluation.
- Locations: Los Angeles County, Ventura County, Orange County,
San Bernardino County, riverside County
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Current CA Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) License
- Valid California Driver License/ with transportation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
COME JOIN US! at
A List Therapy Group
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: A-List Therapy Group, LLC, Arcadia , Physical Therapy Assistant, Healthcare , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!