CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Huntington Drive Health and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: May 12, 2022
$1000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time New Employees!Huntington Drive
and Rehabilitation center is a 99-bed skilled nursing facility is
looking to add CNA's to their team for full time and part time, on
all shifts: days (7am - 3pm), evenings (3pm-11pm) and nights (11pm
- 7am). New Grads welcome to apply!Certified Nurse Assistants
(CNA's) provide each resident with routine daily nursing care with
care compassion and respect. This care is also in accordance with
the resident's assessment plan and with current federal, state and
local standards and regulations.Our CNA's are empowered to "do the
right thing", make sound independent decisions as they demonstrate
patience, initiative and willingness to assist residents.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that all nursing care is provided in privacy
- Making residents comfortable by attending to their everyday
needs including bathing, grooming, walking, sitting, night time
routines, water/food needs, etc.
- Assisting residents transporting them as needed including meal
times, activities, physical therapy, etc.
- Getting to know the residents, monitoring their wellness and
communicating any changes to Management.
- We take confidentiality very seriously ---. Maintaining
confidentiality including HIIPA, passwords, User codes, etc. is
- High school diploma or GED
- CNA training completion from accredited school
- Valid CNA certificate
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English
Keywords: Huntington Drive Health and Rehabilitation Center, Arcadia , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!