Marketing & E-Commerce Director (FT)
Company: iKRUSHER, Inc.
Posted on: January 19, 2023
iKrusher is one of the leading brands of vape technology
hardware. The HQ is located near Los Angeles, California, in the
city of Arcadia, and includes an R&D center in its facility.
The research labs we own assure that iKrusher is fully capable and
equipped to handle specific OEM & ODM projects with the most
innovative, and latest technology. At iKrusher, we believe in
honesty, simplicity, and transparency. Our goal is to ensure
customer satisfaction.We are seeking a Marketing & E-Commerce
Director with 5-7 years of experience in strategic planning and
execution of marketing and e-commerce initiatives. The position is
responsible for owning all marketing performance throughout
multiple vaping hardware equipment for several products and all
e-Commerce business growth.Marketing and creative trends are
constantly evolving, and we need a leader who will join us in our
constant pursuit of excellence. The ideal candidate will be an
experienced professional with an intense passion for marketing who
has a skill set of unique and non-traditional marketing techniques
for campaigns to achieve an overall successful strategy. Though
creative talent is certainly a must, a successful Marketing &
E-Commerce Director must demonstrate a high degree of emotional
intelligence and self-awareness and can guide, lead, and influence
down and across channels in the organization.The right candidate
will join our team of creative and collaborative marketers to help
achieve our Company goals.The position requires that the candidate
must be passionate about the vaping industry and have a high energy
level to achieve success.Requirements:
- Excellent leadership and organization skills, excellent
analytical and creative thinking skills, and proven ability to lead
and build high-performing marketing and e-Commerce teams across all
facets of the marketing spectrum.
- MBA's or master's degree in Marketing and emphasis in
e-Commerce strategy or a related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years of proven work experience in direct response,
social media marketing, content marketing, and marketing analytics
- Expert in brand strategy, product placement, organic growth,
e-commerce sales, digital social marketing, public events, website
building, and SEO/SEM.
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing and lead generation across
different channels. Successful experiences in e-Commerce are
- Expert in Magento 2.
- Proven written communication skills and creative ability,
exquisite communication ability, and excellent interpersonal
- Expert in strategic planning, KPI goals, budget management,
execution, and ROI tracking. Analytical and data-first mindset and
- Strong EQ and track record working in cross-functional,
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple
projects at once, with a strong personal work ethic.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising
campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate using non-traditional
- Culture and values fit against iKrusher's mission and vision,
and proven ability to think creatively and tell great stories.Job
- Lead a team spanning social, creative production, community,
campaign marketing, and organic growth.
- Assign tasks to team members, monitor tasks' progress, submit
performance reports and supervise the marketing team to hit its
- Success will be measured by departmental goals being achieved
and employee satisfaction.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to
create awareness of the company's business activities using
unconventional strategies and ad campaigns.
- Closely partner with the sales leadership team to align
campaign strategies with business development priorities to build
marketing plans that drive pipeline growth.
- Increase the company's market share, strengthen brand image and
awareness, and maximize revenues to thrive against competitors in
the vaping hardware industry.
- Conduct general market research to keep current on trends and
competitors' marketing movements.
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company's
online presence, editorial design, and organizing the company's
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching
of new product lines, etc.
- Formulate e-Commerce strategy and executed plan for online
business sales growth and hitting the sales goals.
- Manage the content for the website and social media outlets
that support the SEO strategy and keep information current and
- Launch and lead all strategic digital and organic marketing and
demand generation outreach and growth efforts driving brand
- Produce ideas for promotional events, trade shows, or
activities and organize them efficiently.
- Perform other duties that may be required.Job Type:
- Full-time Salary ($120,000 - $200,000 includes bonus
potential). Onsite Only.Benefits:
- Eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits 1st of the
month after 60 days of employment.
- Sick pay is eligible after 90 days of employment.
- Eligible for company-matched 401k plan after 90 days of
- Paid vacation after 6 months of employment.
- 7 paid holidays per year.iKrusher follows CDC guidelines
related to Covid-19 to promote a safe and healthy work
environment.iKrusher is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome
and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race,
gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, or veteran status
Keywords: iKRUSHER, Inc., Arcadia , Marketing & E-Commerce Director (FT), Executive , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!