Company: Bloomin' Brands
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career! If you are looking for a
great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply.
With limited supervision, the Manager is responsible for the daily
operations of the FOH/BOH functions in a restaurant. These include
appearance, presentation, customer experience, professional
leadership, and direction to employees. All new managers will go
through an extensive Manager in Training (MIT) program. Combining
this with your previous experience, we will set you up to be
proficient in each of our managerial positions. PERKS &
- Competitive Base Salary with Quarterly Bonus Opportunity ---
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation a Year; 401k Retirement plan
- Incredible Work Life Balance. Targeting a 47-hour work
- 11 Week paid on-site Training Program
- Paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term and Long
- Complimentary Manager Shift Meal
- Paid Sick Days, Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas (Paid
Holidays), EAP insurance and more! RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributes to the success of the restaurant's operations: FOH
- Leads a team to success and provides mentorship; creates an
- Optimizes profit's with labor, along with food & beverage
costs, through proper ordering and inventory practices. Handles
policies & procedures; maintains compliance.
- Increases customer satisfaction while managing standards of
- Continuously grows the business through sales and
- Always recruits new talent for future openings.
- Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety, and
sanitation standards during the shift and prepares food with proper
safety equipment, tools and recipe specs.
- Passionate about the taste and temperature of each dish and
perfect plate presentations.
- Demonstrates immaculate standards while maintaining an
organized and "like new" restaurant. REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 year Management experience within a restaurant
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.; able to work in hot
and cold environments.
- Flexible to work other locations in the region when
- Ability to walk, stand, or bend for long periods of time while
performing essential job duties
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- For all California based positions: Responsible Beverage
Service Certifications Required (can be completed during training,
and up to 60 days after start date)
- Food Handlers Card (paid for if needed) We are Out West
Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of Outback Steakhouse.
Outback Steakhouse is an Australian theme restaurant that opened in
March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we take food seriously,
without forgetting the fun and we are proud to do things uniquely
and strive to positively impact the lives of our people we call
"Outbackers". We believe if you treat people "Just Right" then
success is sure to follow. It's a culture of respect and
camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging each
customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by committing to
the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained to the best
of their ability. Thank you for your interest in career
opportunities at Outback Steakhouse. International Franchise
Association's Franchisee of the Year Award 2022, for Exemplifying
Excellence in Local Community Service. If you need any
accommodation from the Company to enable you to perform essential
job functions, please notify us. Outback Steakhouse prohibits the
use of drugs and alcohol while in the workplace or on restaurant
property. "We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will
be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran, or disability status." Pay for this position
starts at $64,480 a year.
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Arcadia , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!