Senior Product Manager (FT)
Company: iKRUSHER, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2023
iKrusher is one of the leading brands of vape technology
hardware. The HQ is located near Los Angeles, California, in the
City of Arcadia and includes an R&D laboratory in its facility.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to oversee the daily
operations of the R&D team by supervising and influencing the
mechanical and industrial design engineers. This role is
responsible for the planning and execution of new product
development. The role will be responsible for identifying product
trends and new product opportunities, translating these
opportunities into strategy, and managing the execution process
from strategy to implementation. An essential part of the
cross-functional development team, the Senior Product Manager will
gather and prioritize product and customers' requirements, define
the product vision, and work closely with engineering, vendors,
sales, marketing, and other support teams to ensure a steady output
of competitive and market-relevant products. Duties include
development, competitive analysis, cost positioning, and timeline
- Work with the executive team to develop a product roadmap,
launch new products, and manage product maintenance.
- Oversee the daily operations for the R&D team consisting of
Mechanical and Industrial Design Engineers.
- Lead new product development and launch from concept inception
to product approval until the physical product goes into mass
production for commercialization.
- Develop PRD (Product Requirements Document) with features,
specifications, and compliance requirements.
- Remotely work with and monitor overseas manufacturers to
implement new product development and ensure its successful launch
- Engage in discovering, identifying, and resolving issues that
arise throughout the new product development process.
- Collaborate with the project management team to organize new
product training for the sales team upon the new product
- Research and identify the changing product trend and new
product opportunities, monitor, and assess competitive products and
programs, then subsequently develop, and implement proactive
strategies to strengthen the product line's competitive edge.
- In charge of product experience testing from both new product
approval and existing product quality complaint.
- Periodically conduct product analysis and formulate creative
solutions for product optimization as needed
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree educational background or above in Mechanical
Engineering. A Master's degree is preferred.
- The ability to speak and write Mandarin is required.
- Proven track record of Product Management and New Product
Development experience in a supervisory role in the consumer
electronic products industry associated with mechanical and
- Proven ability and experience in product life-cycle management
- Proficiency with 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools
(e.g., SolidWorks, Keyshot).
- Proven ability to bring new, fresh, and creative thinking to
help drive new product growth and resolve product issues.
- Possess strong analytical organizational and effective
time-management skills, is a multi-task expert with attention to
detail and provides unprompted follow-through.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both
internal and external stakeholders.
- Superior leadership skills who is highly accountable and
inspiring to build and grow the R&D team.
- The ability to work flexible schedules is required to meet set
deadlines and time-sensitive projects. Ability to manage daily
communications with the overseas teams in China by adapting to the
- A sophisticated level of computer proficiency.
Position: Full-Time Salary and eligible for an annual bonus based
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits are eligible on the 1st of
the month after 60 days of employment.
- Sick pay earned from the date of hire and eligible to use after
90 days of employment.
- Encouraging career progression.
- 7 paid holidays per year.
- Paid vacations.
- Eligible for company matched 401K plan after 90 days of
employment.iKrusher follows CDC guidelines related to Covid-19 in
an effort to promote a safe and healthy work environment.
iKrusher is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage
diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran
status. Be careful - Don't provide your bank or credit card details
when applying for jobs. Don't transfer any money or complete
suspicious online surveys. If you see something suspicious, report
this job ad . Position Overview At PNC, our people are our greatest
differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve.
We are all united in delivering the... Company DescriptionAt
Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that
minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity
and... Firmwide Operations at Point B delivers internal and
external results through leadership, process, people, and
technology while supporting employees in... Our Company Changing
the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We
give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything
they... Firmwide Operations at Point B delivers internal and
external results through leadership, process, people, and
technology while supporting employees in... Imagine yourself here!
OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed
startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson...
OVERVIEWExperience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A
place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to
create exhilarating buying... Real Estate Manager SALARY: $8,699 -
$10,576/Monthly* LOCATION: Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Bring your real
estate experience and expertise to our team. Expand your...
Keywords: iKRUSHER, Inc., Arcadia , Senior Product Manager (FT), Executive , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!