Development & Test Manager - up to -85,000
Company: Hanson Lee Resourcing Ltd
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Development & Test Manager - up to -85,000 Great opportunity to
join a leading London Market Insurance Syndicate as a Development &
Test Manager. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management
and operations of the Development and Test capabilities. Managing a
team of FTE and outsourced resources, you will ensure that all
testing and development deliverables meet defined standards, SLA's
and performance metrics. A key focus of the IT Development and Test
Manager role will be to establish and define the Test and
Environment Management strategy and standards, aligning to industry
best practice, frameworks and controls. To succeed in this role, a
strong understanding of technology, agile development
methodologies, testing best practices and experience in environment
management is essential. Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of the IT Development and Test team.
- Define the IT Test framework strategy
- Management of stakeholder expectations surrounding development
and testing delivery.
- Resource planning and allocation of testing tasks/activities to
third party resources.
- Management and co-ordination of the IT environments, including
the gathering of environment testing requirements for projects and
BAU development activities, to facilitate allocation or
provisioning of relevant services to support testing.
- Responsible for producing test documentation for stakeholder
review and approval, including but not limited to, test estimates,
strategy, test plans, test readiness reviews and completion
- Management and maintenance of Testing and Development
- Management of the application development backlog.
- Oversee and facilitate the business User Groups, to ensure that
business requirements are captured and prioritized.
- Driving continuous improvement in coding standards and
development delivery capabilities.
- Management and oversight of the re-platforming of
business-critical applications in alignment with the digital
- Review and continuously improve IT Development and Test tooling
- Forward planning/management of demand on test and development
- Contribute towards building a short to medium term project
delivery strategy in collaboration with IT or Business Change
- Minimum of 3 years' experience managing an in-house or
outsourced Development and Testing capability.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and testing methodologies.
- Experience in IT Environment co-ordination, provisioning and
management is essential.
- Demonstrable experience in managing a hybrid of FTE and
- Experience in working with Microsoft AZURE or other cloud
- Extensive experience in managing 3rd party vendors.
- Must have previous experience within the (re)-insurance market
- Working within a regulated financial environment with an
understanding of control and governance frameworks.
- Strong written, verbal and presentational communication skills.
Apply Online Attach Resume * No file chosen Browse Hanson Lee
Resourcing Ltd - 10th Floor - Cannon Green Building - 27 Bush Lane
- London - EC4R 0AA
t 0203 946 7418 - e email@example.com
Keywords: Hanson Lee Resourcing Ltd, Arcadia , Development & Test Manager - up to -85,000, Executive , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!