Regional Sales Manager
Company: Laserstar Technologies Corporation
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Regional Sales Manager (Western States) - Industrial Laser
Sources & SystemsThe Regional Sales Manager will manage the sales
activities in the assigned region for the assigned product
line(s).The individual is required to live within the assigned
territory and maintain current customer accounts.The individual
will sell products for the company to dealer networks,
manufacturers Reps, government agencies, companies and qualified
individuals.The individual must be able to orchestrate the sale
from the initial customer contact through the closing process.
Responsibilities include develop new business opportunities,
configure quotations, track applications lab work, obtaining
orders, develop sales forecast, meet territorial sales goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.Other
duties may be assigned.
- Initiate contacts with potential customers to identify needs,
verify account information, and establish needs and
- Qualify leads to determine the source and timing of funding,
the decision maker, and close the sale or determine follow-up
- Work within dealer network in a set region, in a mutual search
for the end users.
- Establishes and maintains contact with existing potential
customers and actively participates in selling effort to support
key accounts and high-level sales.
- Host internal customer visits as required. Includes
entertaining the customer, providing transportation, etc., as
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales
leads.This may be based on information from newspapers, business
directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and
- Travel throughout assigned region 50% to 70% of the time to
call on existing and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or promotional
literature, and emphasizes saleable features.
- Enter, track and ensure that apps lab samples are completed
correctly and sent to the customer on a timely basis (by working
closely with the application labs administrator and the
- Quote pricing and relay information to all pertinent
parties.Develop, track and ensure that quotations are technically
correct and completed then sent out to the customer on a timely
- Develop, complete and submit all sales orders.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of
production and delivery schedules.
- Maintain all opportunities/deal activities in CRM
- Turn in all reports expense reports weekly, and product
- Identify sources of government funding in the territory.
- Develop broad customer base to include added value dealers,
governmental agencies, companies, and qualified individuals.
- Train and certify dealers and customers when required.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current
customers into computer databases.
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the customers in
- Attend trade shows and conferences in territory to establish
contact with major customers and potential prospects.
- Manage any and all demonstration equipment in the
- Maintain and care for the company vehicle (if applicable),
products in consignment, and other company property.
- Attend training sessions or seminars and sales meetings as
required by management.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive in Charge.
QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, the candidate must
have 7+ years of previous sales experience in a high tech industry,
or experience in laser welding and/or marking systems Engineering
or Sales.Experience in the laser component equipment market is a
plus.Must be able to travel more than 50% of the time including
overnight trips. Must be proficient or capable of using computers
and various word processing, database, spreadsheet, sales software
(Windows) and laser marking operating systems.A fluency in Spanish
is strongly recommended.
EDUCATIONCollege degree in Engineering or Business
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSValid Drivers License and
clean MVR record & BCI record.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSMust be able to lift and move equipment (lift up to
50 lbs), the ability to transport, set up and demonstrate equipment
at LaserStar, customer and tradeshow sites. Able to travel for long
periods of time. The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to execute the necessary functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENTExtensive travels predominantly via automobile and
by air.The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
COMPENSATION:Commensurate with experience. Please contact
BENEFITS: LaserStar Technologies provides a generous benefit
package that includes medical & dental plans with competitive
co-pay premium rates; company-paid life insurance, telemedicine;
optional life insurance, time off benefits after 90 days which
increases with tenure; bereavement leave; 401(k) matching program
This position is available at the following LaserStar
location:LaserStar Technologies CorporationCalifornia (Sales,
Applications & Training Center)20 East Foothill Boulevard, Suite
128, Arcadia, CA 91006 USAby Jobble
Keywords: Laserstar Technologies Corporation, Arcadia , Regional Sales Manager, Executive , Arcadia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!